Our society has habits and hang-ups that work against faithfulness in marriage. The "dance of the sexes" is my description of the routine, close contact we have with with the opposite sex everyday, as a part of normal life. On that social dance floor, we must learn the right dance step and keep using it before and after marriage, if we want to enjoy a lasting commitment. The talk deals with several areas:
- The divine goodness and blessing of the human sexual relationship.
- The wholesome dignity and decency of male and female distinctions.
- The nature of the dance of the sexes and how long it lasts.
- How "lust" on the dance floor is the problem of both guys and girls.
- The beauty and danger of sexual attraction, and why it is not love.
- The divine reality of your future mate, and how present loyalty liberates you.
- Recognizing the needless hurt in the "going-steady-breaking-up" cycle.
- How to get a fresh start and a clean heart and soul for the future.